Tuesday, 5 June 2018

The Potluck Session

Last Wednesday night was the last meet up for North Seattle Talk Time. In order to have a nice ending, we had a potluck party! The next session for the talk time will be started in October again.

The first food that appeared in my mind was curry! Haha... and this time I made Indonesian style curry instead. It wasn't difficult but time consuming a bit. Well, I think the curry was too watery and it could be improved next time.

So, there are two kind of salads here, two Mexican dishes, Japanese style mapo tofu, Chinese lamb dish, Vietnamese fried puff, some berries and mini cakes as desserts. It seems not many but I felt so full after eating. I really like the Enchilada, it was so cheesy and filling. Though I love it but I couldn't eat many because of high carbohydrates.

These people are really friendly and kind. I really like them. They even invited us to join the so called "Summer by the Lake" event, which will be held in July. I heard it is a kind of BBQ party and I think it will be fun.

Curry


Variety of food

kind people

At the end of the session, we exchanged contact for some upcoming gatherings! I am looking forward to meeting up with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment