Thursday, 31 May 2018

Cafe - A Muddy Cup

I found somewhere that I could chill for hours! This is a cafe in Wallingford, with a lazy frog that lays in a cup as its logo. It has both indoor and outdoor seats available, a typical neighborhood cafe. The cafe is decorated with dim lightings and some crochet products on the walls, also some green plants near the entrance.

The barista was friendly and happily serving customers with her smile and energetic voice. And, I could sense the connection and good vibe between her and her business partner!

The business was really good when I was there and I was there for more than one hour. I saw different people approached the counter and ordered their drink of the day, whether 'for here' or 'to go'.

the front look

so red

my little corner

When the library nearby was about to open, I left and...went to read some books!


No comments:

Post a Comment