Sunday, 18 December 2016

Landed!

After 16 hours of spending time on air, I finally landed to Vancouver. haha!

Ermm...long waited for my huge suitcase and prayed hard not to be lost again and luckily it didn't. It just that being arranged to another baggage belt for collection. What a relief!

I met her! My sweet heart...came into the arrival hall with a blurred mood and something special on hand! So adorable and cheerful as usual. We went back home and rest while waiting for another sweetheart to back home. We gave a surprise shock to Yao, LOL! And then, they told me they have a band name ~ owlettes~ for their Christmas Songs performance! So professional. I just quietly be an audience and continue playing my games!

Evening time would be the badminton time to workout! Used up the body energy to have a good sleep and I did it. I slept 10 hours. This is the first time I did not wake up at 3am since 3 months ago...what a good rest!

Nice drawing!

Owlettes and an lucky audience

so sweet!

And story continues with more to be updated! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment