Spent half day in Vancouver just to see the city if any changes after 3 years. However, I don't really remember how it looks like before and after. Hence, I could only focus on food and drinks that I had. Ha ha ha.
Gastown, a tourist place to check on something for my friend but couldn't get it. Next stop is to try on fresh oysters and mussels during happy hours, not to exclude local beer! Our food adventure continued with some Spanish food at a very nice ambience restaurant. The food was okay, ladies said the most impressive would be churro for dessert.
We supposed to carry on next stop to have either coffee or beer. Ermmm... some of us really preferred to go home, so we had some discussion on that. Finally, we able to head home! I can't imagine how myself to carry on drinking or eating after 2 stops. That's really require professional training to be a real food hunter, I think!
 |
| Fresh! |
 |
| Yummy! |
 |
| Hanging out |
 |
| Nice beer |
 |
| cheers! |
Tomorrow will be a resting day for me and I could draw on something to peace my mind, yeah~
No comments:
Post a Comment