Monday, 5 December 2016

Blissful Night!

Couldn't remembers since when that my daily life lacking of simple meal that well-prepared at home, which alike source of energy to boost my power up! A simple daily meal prepared by family. Ermm...perhaps since I started working in Singapore years ago. And, I really missed that badly in Japan. Ha ha.

Tonight, I felt bliss because littleshoe's mum cooked dinner for her. So, I was lucky to tumpang for home-cooked meal. It was just 2 dishes and a soup, with some rice of course! And...I felt so contented. ^___^

I am not just lucky for today, because she would be here untill Wednesday, which means I could tumpang another home-cooked meal for tomorrow night. Wa ha ha ha...so excited!

Well, there are many people who leave their home whether for career, studies or dreams. Some of them were busy till not eating proper meal or not eating on time, lack of health conscious and they regretted only when receiving health report. Do remember, healthy is the most precious for you! Treasure the moment while in healthy condition.


Well-decorated Christmas Tree 

Be good to people who treat you well, treasure people who treasure you! Sincerity is the key! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment