Today, I have a new experience in making a Baked Green Tea Cheesecake in 7 inches size. It seems I did many pastries with green tea lately because we bought a small can of green tea powder from an Asian Grocery store.
The ingredient I needed for the base was 100g of cookies, 40g melted butter and 15g of milk.The base needed to be kept in the fridge after I shaped them into the mold. Then, I mixed 200g of cream cheese with 60g of sugar, slowly adding in 5g of green tea powder, 150g of fresh cream, 1 whole egg and 15g of flour.
When the mixture has turned into a smooth and creamy look, pour them into the mold and bake it at 170 degree Celsius or 340 degree Fahrenheit for 55 minutes. After cooling down, the cake should be chilled in the fridge again for better taste.
 |
| ready to go to the oven |
 |
| Freshly baked |
 |
| After chilled in fridge |
 |
| ready to serve |
I cut them into 12 pieces, and it was really filling. I think I could use a better cookies as the base next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment