Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Old Friend!

I have an old friend, we rarely meet. We were friends since UTM time, our Master Degree is under same supervision. He is very smart student and always has vivid ideas of researching different fields with the supports of GIS. I learned a lot of knowledge from him. Surprisingly, he didn't work in GIS line after graduated. Of course, he is doing good now. Really good....I feel happy for him. :)

Last few days, he contacted me for a meet up because he was in Singapore. It has been 4 years since our last meet. If I didn't remembered wrongly, it should be few months before I departed to Japan. We shared about our life stories for few hours.

I brought him to try some local food and we chatted a lot, really a lot...at the same time, we were thinking...if we met up daily, we might have nothing to talk. hahaha..contradict, right?

Some friends, we chat a lot daily, a lot to share,
Some friends, we seldom contact but we do think of them sometimes,
Some friends, we don't feel wanna contact with, hahaha.

There are many type of friends in our life journey. I don't need too many so called "Hello & Bye" friend. I keep distance with those friends who not treated friend truthfully. Therefore, I do not have many true friends. hahaha...

I saw a quote lately and I really like it, it said "Nobody is too busy, it is just a matter of priorities!". Well, I agree with it. Do you? Priority of life would be changed in different stage of life, what is your current priority? :)

budget food at Toa Payoh

German beer and "too sweet" choco ice-cream


2 more days...I could go back my hometown and enjoy my mum's cooking! Looking forward for that. ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment