Sunday, 6 November 2016

Excursion @ Seoul - Day 1

It has been more than 2 years since I last landed on South Korea. The reason we chose Seoul for reunion is because two ladies would be there at the same time and then... we met again!

Hj booked Pencil Guesthouse located at Hongdae, very cozy and affordable place to stay for us. The first moment I see both Hj and Joy was extremely excited, we hug and scream, haha! We went for BBQ lunch as " Welcome to Korea" mean for me, I suppose?! Haha. Those food were awesome, I miss them so much.

Joy still busy with her schedule for the first 2 days. Hj and I went Gangnam to have some shopping. We saw the Kakao Cafe, with many cute characters and of course we took pictures with those! :)

Since I came to Gangnam, I arranged dinner time with Jihoon and family. They are still as kind as usual with many topics to share. I really hope to see them soon again! :)

Back to Hongdae, we craved for some local food! Hence, we take away some Topokki and Oden and had them in our ~so called~ home, nice chatting time with Hj to update on what had happened for the past few months.

whats the password to enter?

sumptuous lunch

v nice korean lady

with ryan

simply yummy

We met again!

supper

Soon, we went into own dreamland and prepare to welcome Miao tomorrow noon! Can't wait~

No comments:

Post a Comment