Friday, 9 September 2016

Time to Bake Tarts~

Do you like to eat Cheese, Fruits or Nutella tarts?

My colleagues and I attended 2 hours of baking classes at Crawford Lane, the teacher is a young lady who went Paris for 1 year to study baking. She even reminded us that she will be on Channel 8 next Wednesday, haha

The process is not that hard to remember but you got to be really patient, I haven't received the softcopy of recipe else I could share it here! Take a look at our tarts, maybe I can consider to be a part time baker in future ^___^

The class cost SGD26 per person includs one way transport from office to the baking school. If you are living in Singapore and interested about it, you might consider to check on this website - www.butterandbake.com.sg

Demonstration by my teacher
My classmates cum colleagues
Omg, I can't concentrate
In process
Learning the technique

Missing something right?

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Fruits and Nutella Tarts
Cheese Tarts

Our tarts....haha

 We brought some outcome to the office next day, waiting their comments. Kekkekee..

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Cham ^^
    If I come to Singapore let's go there together ;)
    Or maybe at that time you will be already a professional comparing to me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry~ we can still learn together :)

      Delete
  2. 超棒的~!!! 你看起來很開心耶~!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 人生短暂,凯莉!所以我要过得开开心心。 哈!

      Delete