Saturday, 14 September 2019

2nd time to West Seattle

It is Saturday morning, and we drove along the seaside in West Seattle. There is very nice scenery along the road and I felt like I was having vacation, so relaxing.

We stopped at a Lowman Beach Park and walked along the beach. It was too cold for us after walking for 30 minutes. So we went to a cafe to rest. Actually, we went to 2 cafes. We ordered Chai Latte at the first cafe and it was way too sweet and I don't really like the background music at second cafe. I will skip mentioning their names this time.

After some rest, we went to West Seattle Public Library to return some picture books. It is a historical building and very nice looking. Staff were so friendly too. But, keys are needed to access the toilet, which is not typical of public library.

Beach at Lowman Beach Park

Along the walking Path

West Seattle Public Library

Belated Mid-Autumn Festival


It was nice and  think we should do it again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment