There is an mini annual event, located just next to the place where we stay in Fremont! It is called Dinosaur Toast. I missed that for the past 2 years and I actually cannot physically attend this year but I do have some pictures to share.
The events seems officially launched at 10am, June 22 and a big crowd of people came. They even celebrated it with champagne, and some dressed in special costume such as fairy! There were variety of dinosaurs exhibited on the grassland and they looked so colorful! A new bench was put nearby the grassland for people to relax while looking at those cute dinosaurs.
 |
| how many of them? |
 |
| are they fighting? |
 |
| colorful |
I wonder if I could stand close to this mini event next year! If I could, I will definitely avoid the crowd.
Hi Cham,
ReplyDeleteI donno somehow I bumped into this blogspot and noticed that i knew this person long long time ago.. If you still remember me Rizal from CHS UTM. How are you doing now? Last time heard from Prof Razali you went to Japan for PhD.
Hi Rizal, Yeah, I remember you! How are you doing? Are you working in Malaysia now? I am good, graduated from Kyushu University, Japan in end of Sept 2015!
DeleteCongratulations Dr Cham. I am basically working at UiTM Perlis(together with EG, Senu and Nazirah)but currently on study leave. Now in my 3rd year PhD at TU Delft Netherlands. struggling and fighting a lot. hahaha.. another a year to go. nice to hear from you.
DeleteThank you! 3 of them are in UiTM? so nice! Good luck for your study, you will soon to be Dr, Rizal! ^__^
DeleteDr? A long way to go... do pay us a visit at Perlis in the future, or let me know if you are happen to be in the Netherlands.
DeleteSure! :)
DeleteHi, probably you already got the news that Dr Othman aka Pak man, passed away yesterday.
ReplyDeleteOoo..I didn't know that. Thank you for informing me. Was he sick?
DeleteYup. he was diagnosed with brain tumor. A big lost to Malaysia hydrographic society
Deleteyeah, a big lost. what a shock news.
Delete