The Madison Park and Golden Gardens Park were crowded with people who wore swimsuits. They were having fun with family and friends, enjoying sunbathing, swimming, kayaking, and others. The City's People Garden Store looks good from the outside but it didn't impress me when I shopped inside for about half an hour.
On the way to find a cafe, we found a cookies store called Hello Robin. They sell fresh baked cookies and waffle scone with Ice-cream. We had Yeti flavour and it tastes good with the combination of sweet and salty! I am guessing the ice-creams are product of Molly Moon, which is a popular ice-cream store in Wallingford, Seattle.
The last stop was Kerry Park. There were many people waiting for the night scene of the city view. I took a picture that could see the Space Needle from afar with pinky blue sky as its background.
All of the places we visited today are so hard to find a parking space. You got to be real patient on this because it is summer time!






No comments:
Post a Comment