Tuesday, 16 June 2015

La Coruna, Spain

In order to reach here, I traveled 6 flights and took more than 40 hours including transiting time. Such a tiring two days.

The worst thing was.....my baggage  still at Paris Airport while I arrived LCG airport. OMG!!!!! Asked myself to calm down, made lost baggage repor and take a nap at Zenith Hotel while waiting the call from the Air Europa/ Air France to inform me on status on baggage delivery.

Walked around coastal area to peace my mind as I was quite nervous on tomorrow research presentation. I went to Plaza de Maria Pita area and shopping street. I felt this town is really peaceful and slow pace, people are friendly to me.

yellow bear at Doha Airport

Picture next to me at MacDonald, Madrid Airport

cute monkeys

remember, we have the rights to complain!

first picture at A Coruna

my new home!

beautiful seaside

conference venue for tomorrow

maria pita statue

Plaza de Maria Pita area

shopping street

must learn how to go home

Please....take care your baggage if you traveled with Air France/ Air Europa in future. Good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment