Hojung I and started to chit chat after reunion on bus, we had beers and tidbits (Opps, which is forbid to do so) . Our Bus arrived Vienna 40 minutes earlier than we were informed, we took the metro to met up with Miao and we forgot to buy ticket!
We checked in at Wombat hostel located at Naschmarkt and we went to had coffee break nearby Stephensplatz city. Later, we took bus to biggest outlet mall in Europe( I was told so, not sure true or not) and small tragedy happened on me. I forgotten my credit card password and the card was blocked so I couldn't buy anything in the outlet mall as I have limited cash and I could only do purely window shopping, was depressed for few hours and back to normal after dinner because it was too delicious! We had our dinner at Figlmuller, which is an old brand that more than 100 years, it is famous for fried pork. Immediately, I learned some cha len biterz-bill please. LOL~
Next day, we went to Sisi Palace, Schonbrunn, tasted on Weib Gespritzt(soda wine), visited Palace Holberg, museums and Mekure supermarket to buy wines and sweets. At night, we had our dinner at Schweizerhaus for pork knuckles and beers, it taste really good!
Last day, they departed to Munich and I left to Prague again. I walked aroung Bahnh of Meidling to enjoy the sunshine and found something in Euro1 platz.
We checked in at Wombat hostel located at Naschmarkt and we went to had coffee break nearby Stephensplatz city. Later, we took bus to biggest outlet mall in Europe( I was told so, not sure true or not) and small tragedy happened on me. I forgotten my credit card password and the card was blocked so I couldn't buy anything in the outlet mall as I have limited cash and I could only do purely window shopping, was depressed for few hours and back to normal after dinner because it was too delicious! We had our dinner at Figlmuller, which is an old brand that more than 100 years, it is famous for fried pork. Immediately, I learned some cha len biterz-bill please. LOL~
Next day, we went to Sisi Palace, Schonbrunn, tasted on Weib Gespritzt(soda wine), visited Palace Holberg, museums and Mekure supermarket to buy wines and sweets. At night, we had our dinner at Schweizerhaus for pork knuckles and beers, it taste really good!
Last day, they departed to Munich and I left to Prague again. I walked aroung Bahnh of Meidling to enjoy the sunshine and found something in Euro1 platz.
| visited a church |
| yummy chocolate cakes |
| Cafe Sacher |
| Ice cream treat by tour guide |
| good morning |
| funny tourist spot |
![]() |
| this meal melted my heart - Figlmuller |
| breakfast at market |
| wombat hostel, so convenient |
| ready to go |
| random picture |
| he reminds me that I need practise |
| Happy met up with Princess Sisi |
| sunny day at palace |
| full length group picture |
| ramdom picture |
| cheers! |
| I got these to go back Fukuoka |
| meat eaters |
| random picture |
| waiting my train to go Prague |
| hello strangers |
| in motion |
| vienna town |
| heading to another tourist spot |
| Hofburg |
| sunset is approaching |
| nice view |
| tired |
| I like this little deco |
Then, I took 4 hours ++ train to Prague, and journey continue...

No comments:
Post a Comment